28 Oct “Scared Off” by Social Media Analytics?
Are you a fan of social media but aren’t quite sure why you need to know about ‘ROI’ or the analytics of your company’s Facebook page? Do you just want to worry about the message, but let someone else be concerned about what goes on ‘behind the scenes’ of a good social media plan? Fear no more! That’s where the right social media and marketing firm can be your best resource.
Just make sure your consultant can nail down the following concerns, or your business could be buried with a poor online presence:
- ROI – Return on Investment. Keep your bottom line in mind. A good social media team uses the tools at hand to contribute back to your company’s growth. Look for proven returns on their clients’ investments in the past.
- Every action you take in your business should be part of a strategy. Your online marketing is no exception. Anyone who puts buzzwords above strategy is selling you short.
- Anyone can present impressive numbers and growth predictions. Without considering your product and your market, though, they cannot forecast the success or failure of your particular campaign.
- Look for a social media agency that can use analytical tools to measure social media activity. You need someone who offers regular reports as part of their offering. Make sure they list numbers that mean something to you and to your company.
- Reputation management.Hire social media consultants who will manage your online reputation and marketing at the same time. A good team has a crisis prevention strategy, and can handle a crisis if one arises.
This Halloween, the social media team at GillespieHall is not worried about the walking dead, or how many more political ads we’ll have to endure. We are afraid that good companies will fall into the trap of “specialists” who promise results but do not know how to get them. The best marketing teams can back up their promises with proof!
Want a stronger return on your social media investment? Contact GillespieHall. We’ll scare away your competition in no time.