16 May Innovative PR/Social Media Firm GillespieHall Continues to Shine as a National Social Media Powerhouse
GH recently recognized for 10 national awards, including prestigious Hermes Award
Hockessin, DE – Local public relations/social media firm GillespieHall continues to make ground-breaking strides on the social media front. GillespieHall, one of the few PR firms in the country that has had an established social media department since 2009, has been honored with more than 10 national and international awards in eighteen months.
“Our clients trust us to spread their message using every communication means at our disposal,” said GillespieHall founding partner Bridget Paverd. “Changing behaviors is a big goal to go after. We fuse commercial marketing techniques with social science – the results are convincing. Business to business, community building or opinion forming – we achieve excellent results on social media using behavioral science and content strategy. Our digital department is part think tank and our clients win.”
Social Media division president and its visionary, Neal Hall, M.D. says, “We understand human behavior and then change it, and that is what separates GillespieHall from others who purport to do social media.” Hall, a Harvard trained ophthalmologist who followed his passion for communication strategy continued, “We have integrated all the elements of the behavioral and social media science into public relations, and the results we are getting for our clients are impactful and measurable. We comprehend that it takes time and know-how to build an authentic social media community. It is not all about “likes” – it is about choosing the right social media specialist to make sure you get the right return on your social media investment.”
“A great deal of executives do not understand the science behind the social drive,” says Paverd. “As communicators, we have invested heavily into developing digital strategies that deliver our clients a robust return, and we work hard at helping our clients understand the need and value of social media by making it all about bottom line impact.”
Social media is becoming a major part of many businesses. According to a report by eMarketer, 87 percent of US companies are using social media for marketing purposes. “If companies do not have a dynamic and innovative social media strategy in place, now, today, they could find themselves at a competitive disadvantage. “Real-time communication is important to communities,” says Hall, “people want to be heard, and make up their own minds about products, ideas and what’s popular.”
GH Social Media Awards include:
- Communicator Awards – 2014 Award of Distinction for Online Advertising & Marketing – Social Media. The Communicator Awards, which honors work that transcends innovation and craft, is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications.
- Hermes Creative Awards – 2014 Platinum Award for Social Media/Multiple Program Effort. The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media.
- Service Industry Advertising Awards – The National Service Industry Advertising Awards is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the advertising achievements in the service industry
- 2014 Gold Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2014 Silver Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2014 Award of Merit for Website
- 2013 Gold Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2013 Bronze Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2012 Gold Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2012 Gold Award for Social Media Creatives.
- International MarCom Awards – The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals.
- 2013 Platinum Award for Social Media and PR Campaign
- 2012 Platinum Award for Social Media Campaign
- 2012 Gold Award for Social Media Campaign.
- In addition to their numerous awards, GillespieHall was honored during PR Daily’s 2013 Social Media Awards for their usage of paid/sponsored content, use of social media for nonprofits, and their overall social media campaign.
“We use social media platforms to protect, manage, and improve companies’ reputations and brands. In the right hands social media is the most cost-effective marketing tool any business can have,” says Hall. “And the medium’s ROI scores are impressive. At GillespieHall we have proved that.”