02 Mar 8 Reasons to Outsource Your Social Media
Thinking of outsourcing your social media? Not all agencies are created equal – know what to look for! Reasons to increase your business’ social media activity:
- Elevate brand awareness
The goal is to expose your brand to new audiences and get people talking about your company.
- Increase traffic to your website
Strategic social media content drives more visitors to specific pages on your website.
- Create a community of interested and loyal brand followers
Post content that is interesting and relevant to your audiences – tell a series of stories; do not just promote.; add hashtags to connect communities.
- Insert your brand into other conversations online
Cross-pollinate and share content with influencers; comment and engage with other sites that support your business product or service.
- Offer your customers and other stakeholders an opportunity to be heard
Social media platforms allow your customers to respond to your product and service – and even when it’s not good news, you have an opportunity to react and show that you are listening. Staying on top of communication adds to customer satisfaction.
- Increase engagement
Social media platforms change all the time. We want people to absorb your content and develop a deeper affinity for your brand. And that can be achieved by a number of actions – including just reading the post.
- Lead generation
Social media is another valuable brand touchpoint for your company. Invite potential customers to provide information about themselves and then escort them into your sales funnel.
- Product/service launch
Social media is invaluable in supporting a media and advertising campaign.
What Makes GillespieHall Better Than the Rest?
- We customize our social media strategies for every client.
At GH, we provide a personalized experience where every client’s social media strategy is tailormade to suit their goals and outcomes. Most agencies simply replicate the same process for all their clients. We know this doesn’t work.
- GH employees have impressive credentials and expertise
What differentiates GH from other digital agencies? We were the first agency in the region to open a full-fledged social media department – back in 2006. We see social media as a tool that must integrate into all your other PR and marketing initiatives, not as a standalone strategy. And we have created and managed many hundred social media sites for clients.
- GH results are consistent and impressive – we help you set your goals and meet them!
The creativity and messaging of our campaigns wins international recognition. They are hard-hitting when they must be, or gently persuasive, but never bland and invisible. Our team of content creators develops messages that stick. SMART goals work best – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound.
- 90% of GH’s clients renew their social media contracts annually.
When clients stick around, we know we are delivering the goods!
What makes a great client-agency relationship?
- Be clear and realistic about your goals and expectations
SMART goals work best – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound.
- Commit to a two-way relationship
Provide as much relevant, updated information as you can on an ongoing basis.
Our social media tactics will enhance all your other PR and marketing initiatives: media, e-blasts, blogs, and website.
- Share your brand style guide and wish list of social media content topics
- Commit to regular communication sessions together – in office, via video conferencing or over a beer.
- Review the work together and plan an editorial calendar
Interested in working with GillespieHall? Give us a call at (302) 234-9500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to talk to you.
Lead Digital Strategist, GillespieHall. Content Writer & Manager. Social Marketer. Photo-Journalist.